1. Pick some nice fresh shoots.
2. Clean a workspace.
3. Cut cuttings into similar sizes
4. From Tip move down 2 or 3 leaf bases then strip all leaves below. 1 or 2 leave stems will be buried below soil).
5. Trim the leaves 2nd and 3rd leaves from the tip (but leave the small branch shoots).
6. Dip base and striped branches with rooting hormone.
7. Poke a few holes in potting medium (5 cuttings per pot as we can transplant after they take).
8. Insert cuttings and press soil around them.
9. Cove the top of the soil with vermiculite (this keeps the moisture in the soil)
10. Water well.
11. Thump pots down to complete the soil compacting around the roots.
12. Water again and mist the leaves whenever they look droopy.