Tips on soldering circuits on strip vero boards (part 1).
1. Have a final circuit design (prototype on a large breadboard first with all sensors etc).
2. Print the final circuit design (both sides).
3. Have a cut list.
4. Test cutting strips and cross strip joining with solder or wire.
5. Solder least expensive parts first.
6. Solder shortest parts second.
7. Consider a complete arduino as a base ($40) compared to the time building a $30 system from scratch. Pros and cons of custom over standard shields.
More tips to come.